Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

It has officially been a full year since my last post! I can not believe it!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posting, things have just been crazy busy; new job, new house and a new husband!!!

Although I am starting a little late, it was my New Year's resolution to start blogging again, so here goes!!!

For my return, here is a delicious and easy side dish recipe to accompany any dinner.

Roasted, Shaved Brussel Sprouts with Raisins and Pine Nuts
  • 1 lb brussel sprouts, tough leaves removed, and root trimmed
  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 1/4 cup pine nuts
  • 1/4 cup golden raisins
  • salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Thinly slice the brussel sprouts lengthwise, keeping the root in tact
3. Toss the sliced brussel sprouts in a mixing bowl with olive oil, pine nuts, raisins, salt and pepper
4. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast in the oven until golden, about 25 minutes, mixing halfway through cooking.
Enjoy!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...