Spicy Tuna Sushi Salad
- 3/4 lb (12 oz) fresh, sushi grade tuna steak
- 1 medium sized, ripe, avocado
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 (142 g) package mixed greens
- 1 container (100g) prepared seaweed salad
- 2 green onions, sliced
- pickled ginger and toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- soy sauce and wasabi for dipping
2. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise with the chili sauce and lemon juice, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with the seaweed salad, green onions and cubed tuna and avocado.
4. Place the salad onto a large serving platter, or divide onto individual plates, then drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture.
5. Garnish with pickled ginger and sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce and wasabi on the side.