BBQ Pulled Chicken Quesadillas
Makes 4 Quesadillas
- 1 recipe of BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, or a mix of both
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salsa, Guacamole and Sour Cream for serving
- Prepare the BBQ Pulled Chicken according to the recipe.
- Lay the tortillas out on a work surface. On the bottom half of each tortilla top with 1/4 of the chicken mixture, 1/4 cup of cheese, and a sprinkling of green onion. Fold the tortillas in half, making a half moon shape and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place a quesadilla into the skillet and grill until golden and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes a side. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.